hacker.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
HOW TO HACK
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    hacker.org Forum Index » The Hacker's Server View previous topic
View next topic
HOW TO HACK
ParadiseHack

Post Python Reply with quote
I m currently learning Python, goddamn its so difficult for me to learn it any ways i suggest every n00B to learn python first because its difficult !! Very Happy
Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:13 am View user's profile Send private message
<<D.A.>>

Post Re: Python Reply with quote
ParadiseHack wrote:
I m currently learning Python, goddamn its so difficult for me to learn it any ways i suggest every n00B to learn python first because its difficult !! Very Happy

Python, difficult?? I bet you've never seen C++.
Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:21 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Allosentient

Post Reply with quote
Try learning HVM
Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
jack krauser

Post Re: Python Reply with quote
<<D.A.>> wrote:
ParadiseHack wrote:

Python, difficult?? I bet you've never seen C++.

yeah or visual basic Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

lol just joking Razz python is the easiest to start with

hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ParadiseHack

Post Reply with quote
....... can i make .EXE programs in PYTHON. yeh i haven't seen C++ yet i m finding for great book on PYTHON because the books i m using right now require allot of BRAIN for which i m not good Very Happy well, if any body finds a book for PYTHON please give up a link also if any body knows where to download C++ ... or whatever give me link.... i want to check out

Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
jack krauser

Post Reply with quote
ParadiseHack wrote:
....... can i make .EXE programs in PYTHON. yeh i haven't seen C++ yet i m finding for great book on PYTHON because the books i m using right now require allot of BRAIN for which i m not good Very Happy well, if any body finds a book for PYTHON please give up a link also if any body knows where to download C++ ... or whatever give me link.... i want to check out

ok want an advice?don't read e-books.

when i read e-books i totally cannot focus cause when i am reading on pc i want to do smtg else...like browse the internet or play a fucking flash game(yh i know i do that some times).

the better thing to do and thats what i do and helps me, is to print the book or buy it from a store(better print it).

hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:10 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
<<D.A.>>

Post Reply with quote
jack krauser wrote:
ParadiseHack wrote:

when i read e-books i totally cannot focus cause when i am reading on pc i want to do smtg else...like browse the internet or play a fucking flash game(yh i know i do that some times).

the better thing to do and thats what i do and helps me, is to print the book or buy it from a store(better print it).

-laptop, old pc?? place 2 monitors from 2 PCs nearby... on first one switch to text mode, on second one open PDF in full screen... this is it...

4ParadiseHack: i got collection of ebooks here, you may find something useful. Better don't take "Python tutorial" if you want something easy... C++ ebooks are also here
Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:55 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
jack krauser

Post Reply with quote
<<D.A.>> wrote:
jack krauser wrote:
ParadiseHack wrote:

-laptop, old pc?? place 2 monitors from 2 PCs nearby... on first one switch to text mode, on second one open PDF in full screen... this is it...

4ParadiseHack: i got collection of ebooks here, you may find something useful. Better don't take "Python tutorial" if you want something easy... C++ ebooks are also here

it's the same.....and with having two monitors would be worst for me
cause i wouldn't concetrate Wink

by Loyal_Dark
Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:09 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
<<D.A.>>

Post Reply with quote
aha, so...
i also have a problem with concentration... after gaining some knowledge, i start feeling too good, dreaming about h4xX0ring, and start to waste time...
if i didn't, i probably would get to assembly and c++ by now... i really want to learn these 2 languages... Cool
though getting crazy... Confused
Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:21 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Kilo

Post yup yup Reply with quote
i feel you on this d.a its not easy you must be willing to learn theses languages well.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:59 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ParadiseHack

Post Reply with quote
thx D.A , u have a great collection of books well, i m looking for SAMS TECH YOUR SELF WITH PHP5 IN 24 HOURS, i couldn't find a book for PHP5 by sams tech in my hard disk. can u do it?... (actually i have hard disks of 4600 gb in my cafe therefore it is diffiuclt for me to find that book in my pc's).

Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
jack krauser

Post Reply with quote
<<D.A.>> wrote:
aha, so...
i also have a problem with concentration... after gaining some knowledge, i start feeling too good, dreaming about h4xX0ring, and start to waste time...
if i didn't, i probably would get to assembly and c++ by now... i really want to learn these 2 languages... Cool
though getting crazy... Confused

lol i feel exactly the same.

it doesn't let me concetrate...ut when i read books i concetrate more

by Loyal_Dark
Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:55 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ParadiseHack

Post Reply with quote
can anybody tell me that how to decrypt the encrypted NTFS files?

Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:54 am View user's profile Send private message
ParadiseHack

Post Reply with quote
can anybody tell me that how to decrypt the encrypted NTFS files? and how to unshadow the ftp passwords, i used JohnTheRipper and bO2o ALSO.

Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:54 am View user's profile Send private message
Kilo

Post Reply with quote
ParadiseHack wrote:
can anybody tell me that how to decrypt the encrypted NTFS files? and how to unshadow the ftp passwords, i used JohnTheRipper and bO2o ALSO.

ParadiseHack- what is it your doing explain more. you say you need to decrypt ntfs files?
in what way? explain your steps

Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:32 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    hacker.org Forum Index » The Hacker's Server All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: