hacker.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
This is how you hack msn ^^

 
Reply to topic    hacker.org Forum Index » The Hacker's Server View previous topic
View next topic
This is how you hack msn ^^
Author Message
Crawler



Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 49

Post This is how you hack msn ^^ Reply with quote
okay i dont want any angry comments but i think this code should work?
@Echo off
Atrib C:\Program\Messenger
Net send * [Your Ip in here]
Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
-S3TH STOLE YOUR ACCOUNT LOL
Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
The_Dark_Avenger



Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Posts: 115

Post Re: This is how you hack msn ^^ Reply with quote
Crawler wrote:
okay i dont want any angry comments but i think this code should work?
@Echo off
Atrib C:\Program\Messenger
Net send * [Your Ip in here]
Very Happy Very Happy


1)this got nothing to do with "hacking msn"
2)there is no command like "Atrib", there is "attrib", whichi sets attributes of files, for example, like archiving, system file e.t.c.
Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
Crawler



Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 49

Post Re: This is how you hack msn ^^ Reply with quote
The_Dark_Avenger wrote:
Crawler wrote:
okay i dont want any angry comments but i think this code should work?
@Echo off
Atrib C:\Program\Messenger
Net send * [Your Ip in here]
Very Happy Very Happy


1)this got nothing to do with "hacking msn"
2)there is no command like "Atrib", there is "attrib", whichi sets attributes of files, for example, like archiving, system file e.t.c.
okay but if i want to send from there comp to mine how should i do? coz evry msn and prgram has a dile with the passwaords in.
you need to know codeing but i try xD

_________________
-S3TH STOLE YOUR ACCOUNT LOL
Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
WhiteKnight



Joined: 15 Aug 2008
Posts: 276

Post Re: This is how you hack msn ^^ Reply with quote
Crawler wrote:
The_Dark_Avenger wrote:
Crawler wrote:
okay i dont want any angry comments but i think this code should work?
@Echo off
Atrib C:\Program\Messenger
Net send * [Your Ip in here]
Very Happy Very Happy


1)this got nothing to do with "hacking msn"
2)there is no command like "Atrib", there is "attrib", whichi sets attributes of files, for example, like archiving, system file e.t.c.
okay but if i want to send from there comp to mine how should i do? coz evry msn and prgram has a dile with the passwaords in.
you need to know codeing but i try xD


Can you try adding codes in programming languages, not batch or Command Prompt.

It would rise some interest in your topic.
Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
the_impaler



Joined: 30 Apr 2008
Posts: 61

Post It doesn't werk , HELP!!!!!!! Reply with quote
I tried your code and it doesn't work.
I even tried to type it all in CAPS and it still doesn't work.
Could you please help me ?
I can send you screen shot of the errors I got.
I noticed that you put C:\Programs\Messenger - shouldn't this be "A:\PROGRAMS\MESSENGER" ?
'cuz all my progz are on A: disk and B: is only for passwords and SSL certificates and C is a short for CDROM .


thanks
Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:29 am View user's profile Send private message
Crawler



Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 49

Post Re: It doesn't werk , HELP!!!!!!! Reply with quote
the_impaler wrote:
I tried your code and it doesn't work.
I even tried to type it all in CAPS and it still doesn't work.
Could you please help me ?
I can send you screen shot of the errors I got.
I noticed that you put C:\Programs\Messenger - shouldn't this be "A:\PROGRAMS\MESSENGER" ?
'cuz all my progz are on A: disk and B: is only for passwords and SSL certificates and C is a short for CDROM .


thanks

Ohh yes i will help you. but what computer are you useing? i dont even have A: or B: ^^

_________________
-S3TH STOLE YOUR ACCOUNT LOL
Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:05 am View user's profile Send private message
Crawler



Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 49

Post Re: This is how you hack msn ^^ Reply with quote
WhiteKnight wrote:
Crawler wrote:
The_Dark_Avenger wrote:
Crawler wrote:
okay i dont want any angry comments but i think this code should work?
@Echo off
Atrib C:\Program\Messenger
Net send * [Your Ip in here]
Very Happy Very Happy


1)this got nothing to do with "hacking msn"
2)there is no command like "Atrib", there is "attrib", whichi sets attributes of files, for example, like archiving, system file e.t.c.
okay but if i want to send from there comp to mine how should i do? coz evry msn and prgram has a dile with the passwaords in.
you need to know codeing but i try xD


Can you try adding codes in programming languages, not batch or Command Prompt.

It would rise some interest in your topic.

xD okay

_________________
-S3TH STOLE YOUR ACCOUNT LOL
Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:06 am View user's profile Send private message
PaRaDoX



Joined: 22 Aug 2008
Posts: 708
Location: In your fridge, waiting to pop out and scare you.

Post Reply with quote
lol, mind explaining how just setting the attribute of messenger would help? the only way (that i know of) to make someone's computer send you something is to have a batch file on their computer with the net send command in it. also, what could you possibly retrieve like this without any other language? explanation please?

_________________


~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
Crawler



Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 49

Post Reply with quote
PaRaDoX wrote:
lol, mind explaining how just setting the attribute of messenger would help? the only way (that i know of) to make someone's computer send you something is to have a batch file on their computer with the net send command in it. also, what could you possibly retrieve like this without any other language? explanation please?

You need to know Dll Codeing xD
I dont really know the dll but i will try gettting some help with it ^^
Any in the msn map there is 3 dlls 1 of those has evry account that computer ever ben loggin in to Very Happy

_________________
-S3TH STOLE YOUR ACCOUNT LOL
Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:30 am View user's profile Send private message
the_impaler



Joined: 30 Apr 2008
Posts: 61

Post Re: It doesn't werk , HELP!!!!!!! Reply with quote
[quote="Crawler"][quote="the_impaler"]I tried your code and it doesn't work.
I even tried to type it all in CAPS and it still doesn't work.
Could you please help me ?
I can send you screen shot of the errors I got.
I noticed that you put C:\Programs\Messenger - shouldn't this be "A:\PROGRAMS\MESSENGER" ?
'cuz all my progz are on A: disk and B: is only for passwords and SSL certificates and C is a short for CDROM .


thanks[/quote]
Ohh yes i will help you. but what computer are you useing? i dont even have A: or B: ^^[/quote]

It's biege. At least I thin k it was biege before - there are lots of stickers on it, my sis did it before she left. One of the stickers says "AOL" , I guess it's AOL computer. There is another sticker that says "Power Puff" but I never heard of Power Puff computer. Do you know how to start IRC on a AOL computer , 'cuz I am tired of using this "elm" prog.?
Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:38 am View user's profile Send private message
Sniped Sniper



Joined: 10 Feb 2008
Posts: 3

Post Re: This is how you hack msn ^^ Reply with quote
Crawler wrote:
okay i dont want any angry comments but i think this code should work?
@Echo off
Atrib C:\Program\Messenger
Net send * [Your Ip in here]
Very Happy Very Happy

Lol what the fuck?

And the_impaler... we don't want a description of your sisters stickies all over the case, but the damn specs and stuff.
Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:29 am View user's profile Send private message
Downstairs



Joined: 19 Aug 2008
Posts: 16
Location: Sweden

Post net send Reply with quote
wow! this was a messy thread!
I guess that you have problem to send text via net send to an other computer.
To be able to do this you must have the messenger service activated ( no, it's not msn I'm talking about ) net send has nothing to do with msn Cool

_________________
::Downstairs
Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:32 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Crawler



Joined: 01 Sep 2008
Posts: 49

Post Re: net send Reply with quote
Downstairs wrote:
wow! this was a messy thread!
I guess that you have problem to send text via net send to an other computer.
To be able to do this you must have the messenger service activated ( no, it's not msn I'm talking about ) net send has nothing to do with msn Cool

Your cooool ^^

_________________
-S3TH STOLE YOUR ACCOUNT LOL
Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:    
Reply to topic    hacker.org Forum Index » The Hacker's Server All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to: 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Design by Freestyle XL / Flowers Online.