hacker.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Hangman project -JAVA

Reply to topic    hacker.org Forum Index » The Hacker's Server View previous topic
View next topic
Hangman project -JAVA
Athesis

Post Hangman project -JAVA Reply with quote
If anyone can help please do, i've been given this hangman project about two months ago and well haven't done it since, problem is, it has to be in on friday and i'm quite new with this programming code please assist me with whatever hangman code which surely works using JCreator with a test. I'm running out of time. Rolling Eyes

Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:28 am View user's profile Send private message
WhiteKnight

Post Re: Hangman project -JAVA Reply with quote
Athesis wrote:
If anyone can help please do, i've been given this hangman project about two months ago and well haven't done it since, problem is, it has to be in on friday and i'm quite new with this programming code please assist me with whatever hangman code which surely works using JCreator with a test. I'm running out of time. Rolling Eyes

I don't think we can help you much and that mostly your responsibility. We can't just DO on every project you do, because you're perhaps goes lazy or got sick on it. But if you tell us what part of the project confuse you or have question about it then you can ask us about that. If you can't get that done by then. I suggest you ask your teacher for extension of time.
Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
Downstairs

Post Re: Hangman project -JAVA Reply with quote
Athesis wrote:

I have no experience with java, but I guess I can get u started. Take a look at the JSD
It's basicly:

First you need to make a model on how the game is going to work, like all the inputs and outputs.

Then you start coding.
- This will save you lots of time.

You can get more information on the technique on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson_System_Development

I recommend everyone to use it

Good luck!

Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:32 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    hacker.org Forum Index » The Hacker's Server All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: