hacker.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
DON'T EVEN THINK OF POSTING BEFORE YOU READ THIS!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Reply to topic    hacker.org Forum Index » The Hacker's Server View previous topic
View next topic
DON'T EVEN THINK OF POSTING BEFORE YOU READ THIS!!!!!
Author Message
0.Dark.Thought



Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 103

Post DON'T EVEN THINK OF POSTING BEFORE YOU READ THIS!!!!! Reply with quote
TRY AND KEEP THIS AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM LIST, GUYS.

If a post you just concocted in your disturbingly small mind begins with

Quote:
Plz help me h4x my friend/ex-boyfriend/enemy/brother/sister/teacher/school/network/myspace/facebook/photobucket/MSN/Outlook/ ect.


Quote:
Virus PLZ!! h4x0r the PENTAGON!!!!!1


Quote:
I'm already a h4x0r genius...


or anything of that nature, consider this:

THAT IS CRACKING, NOT HACKING!!!!

WE WILL VERY PROMPTLY SHOOT YOU DOWN WITH INSULTS THAT ARE CAPABLE OF MAKING YOU CRY YOURSELF TO SLEEP.

DON'T WASTE THE TIME OF THE 30% OF PEOPLE ON THIS SERVER THAT ACTUALLY WANT TO PROGRESS THE HACKERDOM.

that is all.

_________________
Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
0.Dark.Thought



Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 103

Post Reply with quote
BACK TO THE TOP!

^_^

_________________
Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:53 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
0.Dark.Thought



Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 103

Post Reply with quote
0.Dark.Thought wrote:
BACK TO THE TOP!

^_^


_________________
Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:57 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
PaRaDoX1



Joined: 14 Nov 2008
Posts: 35
Location: behind you, staring at the back of your head.

Post Reply with quote
o.0 makes sense?

_________________
bekarazu tazuneru.
Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
S3th



Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 411

Post Reply with quote
Agreed.
Crackers need to get a life.. or crack one XD
But seriously, its annoying to see so many people just signing up, asking for viruses and how to crack.

_________________
See through the master
Become the master
Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
PaRaDoX



Joined: 22 Aug 2008
Posts: 708
Location: In your fridge, waiting to pop out and scare you.

Post Reply with quote
S3th wrote:
Agreed.
Crackers need to get a life.. or crack one XD
But seriously, its annoying to see so many people just signing up, asking for viruses and how to crack.


it fuels my rants Very Happy

_________________


~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:15 am View user's profile Send private message
S3th



Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 411

Post Reply with quote
PaRaDoX wrote:
S3th wrote:
Agreed.
Crackers need to get a life.. or crack one XD
But seriously, its annoying to see so many people just signing up, asking for viruses and how to crack.


it fuels my rants Very Happy


Haha, which in turn, is fun to watch XD

_________________
See through the master
Become the master
Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:10 am View user's profile Send private message
PaRaDoX



Joined: 22 Aug 2008
Posts: 708
Location: In your fridge, waiting to pop out and scare you.

Post Reply with quote
S3th wrote:
PaRaDoX wrote:
S3th wrote:
Agreed.
Crackers need to get a life.. or crack one XD
But seriously, its annoying to see so many people just signing up, asking for viruses and how to crack.


it fuels my rants Very Happy


Haha, which in turn, is fun to watch XD


it's pretty much my new hobby Smile

I'm (admittedly) very good at finding fault and complaining about things, making ranting easy ^_^

_________________


~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
d927



Joined: 24 Jul 2008
Posts: 35

Post Reply with quote
Then agian you have to think. plenty of good hackers, or atleast some that i know, started out as noob cracker wanabees, learned some stuff, found there skill set, and became a hacker!!!

_________________
http://durringschoolcom.parks.officelive.com/default.aspx

We do it all for you!!!
Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:51 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
PaRaDoX



Joined: 22 Aug 2008
Posts: 708
Location: In your fridge, waiting to pop out and scare you.

Post Reply with quote
d927 wrote:
Then agian you have to think. plenty of good hackers, or atleast some that i know, started out as noob cracker wanabees, learned some stuff, found there skill set, and became a hacker!!!


yea, but that's just ignorance. there's a lot of idiots who KNOW the difference and just don't want to put work towards developing a new skill, they just like smashing / breaking / destroying things in general.

_________________


~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:19 am View user's profile Send private message
0.Dark.Thought



Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 103

Post Reply with quote
PaRaDoX wrote:
d927 wrote:
Then agian you have to think. plenty of good hackers, or atleast some that i know, started out as noob cracker wanabees, learned some stuff, found there skill set, and became a hacker!!!


yea, but that's just ignorance. there's a lot of idiots who KNOW the difference and just don't want to put work towards developing a new skill, they just like smashing / breaking / destroying things in general.


A.K.A. LAZY

_________________
Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:22 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
0.Dark.Thought



Joined: 16 Mar 2008
Posts: 103

Post Reply with quote
0.Dark.Thought wrote:
0.Dark.Thought wrote:
BACK TO THE TOP!

^_^


_________________
Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:49 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
bad_alloc



Joined: 09 Nov 2008
Posts: 2

Post Reply with quote
this forum really is an attractor for them. try this for a change (if you understand german).

_________________
The better Google
Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
BerryTheWest



Joined: 29 Nov 2008
Posts: 205

Post Reply with quote
Well that one issue until we have a reliable translator software to translate Germany into English or to learn it.... for now Hacker.org is probably the only place for them to talk in.

_________________
The Assistant of the Clan. The White Orders.
Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
PaRaDoX



Joined: 22 Aug 2008
Posts: 708
Location: In your fridge, waiting to pop out and scare you.

Post Reply with quote
......which means the idiots flock here -.-
thus presenting the problem. perhaps a harder challenge to register (as in none of this solve a puzzle get it stuff, something that proves you have the dedication needed for this).

e.g maybe a simple html problem? maybe you could give a hint and if they're too lazy to google it they can't get in.

_________________


~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:20 am View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:    
Reply to topic    hacker.org Forum Index » The Hacker's Server All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

 
Jump to: 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Design by Freestyle XL / Flowers Online.