hacker.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
facebook
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Reply to topic    hacker.org Forum Index » The Hacker's Server View previous topic
View next topic
facebook
Author Message
alternateblackhat



Joined: 05 Dec 2009
Posts: 74

Post facebook Reply with quote
looks like some one just hacked facebook making it so every time some one writes facebook.com into the url, you get myspace. how do u do that >> thats f***ing amazing...probably really easy but still new to me. it would be great to be able to know how i do it as well as put it back... im facebook person so mostly put it back.
Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:33 am View user's profile Send private message
alternateblackhat



Joined: 05 Dec 2009
Posts: 74

Post Reply with quote
haha retailation is a bitch. looks like some one crashed myspace now there down. once again what languages/programs do that. make it so exp; i type in hacker.org and i get hackthissite.org.
Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:46 am View user's profile Send private message
Liidian



Joined: 05 Jun 2009
Posts: 202
Location: Guess

Post Re: facebook Reply with quote
alternateblackhat wrote:
looks like some one just hacked facebook making it so every time some one writes facebook.com into the url, you get myspace. how do u do that >> thats f***ing amazing...probably really easy but still new to me. it would be great to be able to know how i do it as well as put it back... im facebook person so mostly put it back.

You suck, some1 just modefied your Host file to redirect www.facebook.com to myspace.com, prolly a virus.

_________________
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
System Zero could also be confirmed with one word "Hacker's"
Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
PaRaDoX



Joined: 22 Aug 2008
Posts: 708
Location: In your fridge, waiting to pop out and scare you.

Post Re: facebook Reply with quote
Liidian wrote:
alternateblackhat wrote:
looks like some one just hacked facebook making it so every time some one writes facebook.com into the url, you get myspace. how do u do that >> thats f***ing amazing...probably really easy but still new to me. it would be great to be able to know how i do it as well as put it back... im facebook person so mostly put it back.

You suck, some1 just modefied your Host file to redirect www.facebook.com to myspace.com, prolly a virus.


Lol, those viruses are always fun to deal with.

Ps. They suck dick, try ComboFix if desperate? Just don't fuck it up, Lol

_________________


~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
alternateblackhat



Joined: 05 Dec 2009
Posts: 74

Post Reply with quote
thanks liidian for the whole you suck thing. ^^ i know im still a noobie... i really dont care that i sound like one either. everything takes time and really stupid questions.

they might suck to deal with but its hilarious... there are a few viruses out there are just hilarious, a friend of mine...sadly knows nothing of computers is still using limewire>> nothing compared to torrents my opinion but he gets a virus that makes him not able to use the internet at all...he told me to fix it. i just sat there and laughed at him.
Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:04 am View user's profile Send private message
koolpop0



Joined: 20 Sep 2007
Posts: 259
Location: In the binary of this system

Post Reply with quote
i was gonna say...

_________________
Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:06 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PaRaDoX



Joined: 22 Aug 2008
Posts: 708
Location: In your fridge, waiting to pop out and scare you.

Post Reply with quote
alternateblackhat wrote:
thanks liidian for the whole you suck thing. ^^ i know im still a noobie... i really dont care that i sound like one either. everything takes time and really stupid questions.

they might suck to deal with but its hilarious... there are a few viruses out there are just hilarious, a friend of mine...sadly knows nothing of computers is still using limewire>> nothing compared to torrents my opinion but he gets a virus that makes him not able to use the internet at all...he told me to fix it. i just sat there and laughed at him.


Lol, Limewire.

That's why you don't download music as executable files XD.

Torrents aren't all bad, it's just that they are traceable (which is bad to varying degrees depending on what country you are in). You just gotta be smart about them.

"everything takes time and really stupid questions. "

Wisdom right there. And also really stupid questions are the most fun to answer, but beware of sarcastic 'Liidians', they are fickle little marsupials that will screw you over >:3

_________________


~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:50 am View user's profile Send private message
alternateblackhat



Joined: 05 Dec 2009
Posts: 74

Post Reply with quote
lol'd
Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
Liidian



Joined: 05 Jun 2009
Posts: 202
Location: Guess

Post Reply with quote
PaRaDoX wrote:
alternateblackhat wrote:
thanks liidian for the whole you suck thing. ^^ i know im still a noobie... i really dont care that i sound like one either. everything takes time and really stupid questions.

they might suck to deal with but its hilarious... there are a few viruses out there are just hilarious, a friend of mine...sadly knows nothing of computers is still using limewire>> nothing compared to torrents my opinion but he gets a virus that makes him not able to use the internet at all...he told me to fix it. i just sat there and laughed at him.


Lol, Limewire.

That's why you don't download music as executable files XD.

Torrents aren't all bad, it's just that they are traceable (which is bad to varying degrees depending on what country you are in). You just gotta be smart about them.

"everything takes time and really stupid questions. "

Wisdom right there. And also really stupid questions are the most fun to answer, but beware of sarcastic 'Liidians', they are fickle little marsupials that will screw you over >:3


You download music at http://onlinevideoconverter.com/ and nowhere else, just put in the youtube link and whola.

_________________
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
System Zero could also be confirmed with one word "Hacker's"
Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
PaRaDoX



Joined: 22 Aug 2008
Posts: 708
Location: In your fridge, waiting to pop out and scare you.

Post Reply with quote
Liidian wrote:
PaRaDoX wrote:
alternateblackhat wrote:
thanks liidian for the whole you suck thing. ^^ i know im still a noobie... i really dont care that i sound like one either. everything takes time and really stupid questions.

they might suck to deal with but its hilarious... there are a few viruses out there are just hilarious, a friend of mine...sadly knows nothing of computers is still using limewire>> nothing compared to torrents my opinion but he gets a virus that makes him not able to use the internet at all...he told me to fix it. i just sat there and laughed at him.


Lol, Limewire.

That's why you don't download music as executable files XD.

Torrents aren't all bad, it's just that they are traceable (which is bad to varying degrees depending on what country you are in). You just gotta be smart about them.

"everything takes time and really stupid questions. "

Wisdom right there. And also really stupid questions are the most fun to answer, but beware of sarcastic 'Liidians', they are fickle little marsupials that will screw you over >:3


You download music at http://onlinevideoconverter.com/ and nowhere else, just put in the youtube link and whola.



Nowhere else?


Vdownloader works nicely.

Also anywhere is fine, just check that it's not like crazy Russian cracking site with like 8 DL's going on at once, and make sure your music file is indeed a music file.




Or use audacity to record it.

_________________


~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
plope0726



Joined: 15 Dec 2008
Posts: 826

Post Reply with quote
Well, not to revert back to the original thread or anything, but the type of url redirecting that he describes could also be done on a global level not just on a local level from a virus. It's a DNS hack, an attacker can for example crack the dns server for a banking website and when users enter the url into their browser they get sent to the attacker site rather than the one intended.
Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:58 am View user's profile Send private message
alternateblackhat



Joined: 05 Dec 2009
Posts: 74

Post Reply with quote
so thank you plop for the first REAL response
Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
PaRaDoX



Joined: 22 Aug 2008
Posts: 708
Location: In your fridge, waiting to pop out and scare you.

Post Reply with quote
Actually plope, it could be the earlier suggested virus on his computer, which could be a little easier than cracking a DNS server. I remember getting one of those once, they aren't fun and keep coming back, no matter how much you play with the registry.


alternateblackhat, do you find yourself being redirected to weird sites all the time or just for facebook and myspace?

_________________


~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
plope0726



Joined: 15 Dec 2008
Posts: 826

Post Reply with quote
PaRaDoX wrote:
Actually plope, it could be the earlier suggested virus on his computer, which could be a little easier than cracking a DNS server. I remember getting one of those once, they aren't fun and keep coming back, no matter how much you play with the registry.


alternateblackhat, do you find yourself being redirected to weird sites all the time or just for facebook and myspace?


PaRaDoX, from the looks of things Im pretty sure the virus theory is correct, I was only pointing out another way this is done. But yeah if someone had cracked the DNS server and redirected facebook it would have been on the News seeing as how everybody and their brother are addicted to that damn site. But anyway, again to clear up my comment, I agree with you guys that he's probably got a nice little virus smuggled into his box. And you're right PaRa, those viruses are a bitch to remove once they're in, well without performing a clean install anyway.
Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:30 am View user's profile Send private message
Liidian



Joined: 05 Jun 2009
Posts: 202
Location: Guess

Post Reply with quote
plope0726 wrote:
PaRaDoX wrote:
Actually plope, it could be the earlier suggested virus on his computer, which could be a little easier than cracking a DNS server. I remember getting one of those once, they aren't fun and keep coming back, no matter how much you play with the registry.


alternateblackhat, do you find yourself being redirected to weird sites all the time or just for facebook and myspace?


PaRaDoX, from the looks of things Im pretty sure the virus theory is correct, I was only pointing out another way this is done. But yeah if someone had cracked the DNS server and redirected facebook it would have been on the News seeing as how everybody and their brother are addicted to that damn site. But anyway, again to clear up my comment, I agree with you guys that he's probably got a nice little virus smuggled into his box. And you're right PaRa, those viruses are a bitch to remove once they're in, well without performing a clean install anyway.

Emm, can't he just edit his host file? If not i suggest trying fsecure online scan?

_________________
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
System Zero could also be confirmed with one word "Hacker's"
Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:26 am View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:    
Reply to topic    hacker.org Forum Index » The Hacker's Server All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to: 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Design by Freestyle XL / Flowers Online.