hacker.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
HELP!

Reply to topic    hacker.org Forum Index » The Hacker's Server View previous topic
View next topic
HELP!
noob101

Post HELP! Reply with quote
Recently ive been getting alot of viruses and scams Crying or Very sad (like "hey youve won!!" or "your comp is infected click here"). And no matter how many times i run the anti virus its still there.... I was wondering if my antivirus software is good enough or if i need to get a better one.......its webroot.......if i need a better one could you recomend some???

THANK YOU!!
Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
alternateblackhat

Post Reply with quote
Interesting thinking, coming to a hacker site first to ask for help. Usually you get tech support or ask a friend. But what do you have for anti-virus, anti-adware, and firewall?
Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:19 am View user's profile Send private message
CodeX

Post Reply with quote
it could also be that you are going to websites that have a lot of pop-up crap anyway, usually browsers try to avoid them by asking if you want to allow pop-ups on a site but you'll still get some, if you are browsing websites that don't naturally have pop-ups (such as google) then you do have a problem, what browser are you using?
Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:34 am View user's profile Send private message
Eganrac

Post Reply with quote
maybe you can try to uninstall your browser, then runing the anti virus. after that, reinstall your browser.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:20 am View user's profile Send private message
TechnoDemon

Post Reply with quote
It's called Rogue Scanner a.k.a. Fake Antivirus...
It's a big news header in my magazine in my country (CHIP, October 2009 edition probably).
There are a lot naming of that fake-av, usually they will name theirselves something similar to real AV, such as WinDefender (the right one is Windows Defender). Actually it's a trojan downloader, and whenever you click something like 'Scan My PC', it will shows a lot of viruses, spyware that never exist in your PC. and when you click the 'Clean/Disinfect or something', it will download more trojans to ur PC. there are several ways to solve it:
=>download their remover tools (you can try googling)
=>If u r rich enough, use a premium anti-virus.. it should work (i suggest Norton AV 2010 or AVG 9 Pro)
=>if u r an original Windows user, click here, to get the remote assistance.
=>but if you're an user of the cracked one, you can click here to remove them manually.

Tell me if it's works (just reply this post, i don't like PM)
And don't bother to ask for help!!! Very Happy

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    hacker.org Forum Index » The Hacker's Server All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: