hacker.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
I have a challenge for you all

 
Reply to topic    hacker.org Forum Index » The Hacker's Server View previous topic
View next topic
I have a challenge for you all
Author Message
Mystere



Joined: 02 Jun 2008
Posts: 1
Location: hell

Post I have a challenge for you all Reply with quote
I may not be a hacker. (as far as you know anyways) but i still wish to issue a friendly chal;enge to all hackers who think they understand the basics. I wish to watch in person as someone hack this site and messes with it. You could ban random people.. or delete stuff idc.. i merely wish to see it with my own eyes while on.

Z15.invisionfree.com/Epitaph_TTC

_________________
Politics is for losers with too much time.. don't you agree?
Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:09 am View user's profile Send private message
Decrepit



Joined: 02 Jun 2008
Posts: 1
Location: missouri!

Post Challenge Reply with quote
I don't know anything about stuff like that yet.

12.226.114.124

since this seems to be the challenges post. i want someone to suffer. I'm not good enough to do it myself yet so please hack this persons comp. i don't care what you do to it. theres the ip address have fun.

_________________
teach me all you can so i can use it against others.. kk?
Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:14 am View user's profile Send private message
Ouka



Joined: 30 Jul 2007
Posts: 35

Post oh! oh! Reply with quote
i'd do it but uhh ehehe i have no clue how.. sorry..
Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:16 am View user's profile Send private message
Helba



Joined: 30 Jul 2007
Posts: 36

Post Reply with quote
I would but i'm busy.. I do not doubt that someone else on here can do it though
Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:17 am View user's profile Send private message
Dark_Daemon_



Joined: 02 Jun 2008
Posts: 5
Location: greece

Post Reply with quote
Evil or Very Mad
this is cracking...
anyway if u want to become a hacker try things like this one without asking for help...

this is a site for hackers so
u must understand something :
hackers build programs or fix them
crackers break them

_________________
There is a community, a shared culture, of expert programmers and networking wizards.The members of this culture are called ‘hackers’...

->hackers vs crackers<-
the awfull truth Razz
Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Allosentient



Joined: 10 Apr 2008
Posts: 273

Post Reply with quote
Dark Daemon is correct, you will find no help here. Learn to fucking do it yourself.
Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:17 am View user's profile Send private message
<<D.A.>>



Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 647
Location: nowhere

Post Re: I have a challenge for you all Reply with quote
Mystere wrote:
I may not be a hacker. (as far as you know anyways) but i still wish to issue a friendly chal;enge to all hackers who think they understand the basics. I wish to watch in person as someone hack this site and messes with it. You could ban random people.. or delete stuff idc.. i merely wish to see it with my own eyes while on.

Z15.invisionfree.com/Epitaph_TTC

actually you should learn more about social engineering... your goals are too obvious
Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:19 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
<<D.A.>>



Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 647
Location: nowhere

Post Re: I have a challenge for you all Reply with quote
<<D.A.>> wrote:
Mystere wrote:
I may not be a hacker. (as far as you know anyways) but i still wish to issue a friendly chal;enge to all hackers who think they understand the basics. I wish to watch in person as someone hack this site and messes with it. You could ban random people.. or delete stuff idc.. i merely wish to see it with my own eyes while on.

Z15.invisionfree.com/Epitaph_TTC

actually you should learn more about social engineering... your goals are too obvious

oh, by the way, i got another challenge for you, people... hack the site, get access to the servers, and do something to it... format the disks, change pages or something like that... the page is here. Good luck.
Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:21 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
pixelot



Joined: 09 May 2008
Posts: 20
Location: Near a computer.

Post Re: I have a challenge for you all Reply with quote
<<D.A.>> wrote:

oh, by the way, i got another challenge for you, people... hack the site, get access to the servers, and do something to it... format the disks, change pages or something like that... the page is here. Good luck.


Nice. Wink

_________________
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." -Mark Twain
Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:36 am View user's profile Send private message
kamikaze



Joined: 08 Apr 2008
Posts: 13

Post google Reply with quote
hey , i read about this " google hack , but i don`t get it anymore :s , shit ...
________
weed vaporizer


Last edited by kamikaze on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
ParadiseHack



Joined: 06 Jun 2008
Posts: 20

Post Reply with quote
do anyone know about r3mot3r ?? he is a fantastic and great hacker he hacked into my computer even by using a laptop i was surprised as he broke the KASPERSKY code and he hacked msn's server dont know which but i think it was arabia.msn.com ?? some thing like this anyway i think.... i should start hacking now ... Very Happy happy hacking
Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:    
Reply to topic    hacker.org Forum Index » The Hacker's Server All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to: 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Design by Freestyle XL / Flowers Online.