hacker.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
"Elite-Hackers".com
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Reply to topic    hacker.org Forum Index » The Hacker's Server View previous topic
View next topic
"Elite-Hackers".com
Author Message
Allosentient



Joined: 10 Apr 2008
Posts: 273

Post "Elite-Hackers".com Reply with quote
http://www.elite-hackers.com/

This guy is a real joke, isn't he? Just read some of the stuff, including the FAQ. He thinks that Unix stole code from Windows. By the way, he gets grounded from the computer regularly. I sent him a message basically telling him he looks like an idiot unless he can back it up with some real skill. Someone tried to login to my security server last night too, maybe it was him. Maybe if he tries every possible password one at a time, he might have a 1 in a trillion chance of guessing it by the end of the century.
Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
canine



Joined: 14 Sep 2008
Posts: 189

Post Re: "Elite-Hackers".com Reply with quote
Allosentient wrote:
http://www.elite-hackers.com/

This guy is a real joke, isn't he? Just read some of the stuff, including the FAQ. He thinks that Unix stole code from Windows. By the way, he gets grounded from the computer regularly. I sent him a message basically telling him he looks like an idiot unless he can back it up with some real skill. Someone tried to login to my security server last night too, maybe it was him. Maybe if he tries every possible password one at a time, he might have a 1 in a trillion chance of guessing it by the end of the century.


I think he's a troll.
Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:18 am View user's profile Send private message
canine



Joined: 14 Sep 2008
Posts: 189

Post Re: "Elite-Hackers".com Reply with quote
And a pretty funny one at that.
Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:32 am View user's profile Send private message
WhiteKnight



Joined: 15 Aug 2008
Posts: 276

Post Re: "Elite-Hackers".com Reply with quote
canine wrote:
And a pretty funny one at that.

Undeniably agreed.

And people, as this "troll" pose a threat, please use a proxy web browsing such as this to prevent any unpleasant event from this "mentally challenged" person.

Also if you have any event from this unpleasant person and include evidence then please submit to this person ISP authority.
Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:57 am View user's profile Send private message
m!nus



Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 202
Location: Germany

Post Re: "Elite-Hackers".com Reply with quote
Allosentient wrote:
http://www.elite-hackers.com/

This guy is a real joke, isn't he? Just read some of the stuff, including the FAQ. He thinks that Unix stole code from Windows. By the way, he gets grounded from the computer regularly. I sent him a message basically telling him he looks like an idiot unless he can back it up with some real skill. Someone tried to login to my security server last night too, maybe it was him. Maybe if he tries every possible password one at a time, he might have a 1 in a trillion chance of guessing it by the end of the century.
your secure server? if he found it he must not totally suck Razz
Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:26 am View user's profile Send private message
canine



Joined: 14 Sep 2008
Posts: 189

Post Re: "Elite-Hackers".com Reply with quote
WhiteKnight wrote:
canine wrote:
And a pretty funny one at that.

Undeniably agreed.

And people, as this "troll" pose a threat, please use a proxy web browsing such as this to prevent any unpleasant event from this "mentally challenged" person.

Also if you have any event from this unpleasant person and include evidence then please submit to this person ISP authority.


He can't do shit.

I'm at college and I'm running GNU/Linux.
Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
WhiteKnight



Joined: 15 Aug 2008
Posts: 276

Post Re: "Elite-Hackers".com Reply with quote
canine wrote:
WhiteKnight wrote:
canine wrote:
And a pretty funny one at that.

Undeniably agreed.

And people, as this "troll" pose a threat, please use a proxy web browsing such as this to prevent any unpleasant event from this "mentally challenged" person.

Also if you have any event from this unpleasant person and include evidence then please submit to this person ISP authority.


He can't do shit.

I'm at college and I'm running GNU/Linux.


Yep, if he harass us then we can just send the evidence to the ISP. That way we can end him legally.

And yes I know he can't even hurt a fly, but he can just pick on the fly though.
Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
PaRaDoX



Joined: 22 Aug 2008
Posts: 708
Location: In your fridge, waiting to pop out and scare you.

Post Reply with quote
LOL just saw his site, there's barely any truth to it. thanks, i needed a good laugh Very Happy

_________________


~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
canine



Joined: 14 Sep 2008
Posts: 189

Post Re: "Elite-Hackers".com Reply with quote
WhiteKnight wrote:
Yep, if he harass us then we can just send the evidence to the ISP. That way we can end him legally.

And yes I know he can't even hurt a fly, but he can just pick on the fly though.


He can't do shit.

Honestly.

I have one port open, it's ssh and I'm reasonably confident that he can't brute force my password.
Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:10 am View user's profile Send private message
WhiteKnight



Joined: 15 Aug 2008
Posts: 276

Post Re: "Elite-Hackers".com Reply with quote
canine wrote:
WhiteKnight wrote:
Yep, if he harass us then we can just send the evidence to the ISP. That way we can end him legally.

And yes I know he can't even hurt a fly, but he can just pick on the fly though.


He can't do shit.

Honestly.

I have one port open, it's ssh and I'm reasonably confident that he can't brute force my password.


And if it is more than 5 letters long then it is justly too long to break it. Smile
Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:09 am View user's profile Send private message
canine



Joined: 14 Sep 2008
Posts: 189

Post Re: "Elite-Hackers".com Reply with quote
WhiteKnight wrote:
And if it is more than 5 letters long then it is justly too long to break it. Smile


Indeed.

And there's always the fact that he couldn't acquire my username either.
Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:58 am View user's profile Send private message
PaRaDoX



Joined: 22 Aug 2008
Posts: 708
Location: In your fridge, waiting to pop out and scare you.

Post Reply with quote
i'm pretty sure that all he does is log you ip from his "site" and try to telnet your computer. its pretty pathetic actually, since i just disable telnet through control panel -> administrative tools -> services Confused just to be safe, i removed it from my registry to keep it from starting up on startup anyway. if i ever need it, i turn it on for like 2 mins, use it and disable again ^_^

_________________


~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:28 am View user's profile Send private message
WhiteKnight



Joined: 15 Aug 2008
Posts: 276

Post Reply with quote
PaRaDoX wrote:
i'm pretty sure that all he does is log you ip from his "site" and try to telnet your computer. its pretty pathetic actually, since i just disable telnet through control panel -> administrative tools -> services Confused just to be safe, i removed it from my registry to keep it from starting up on startup anyway. if i ever need it, i turn it on for like 2 mins, use it and disable again ^_^


Also I recorded any IP that connect to my computer or whoever I sent/receive the packet. By going to administrative tools for firewall protection and setup the logging session. Only Vista have it as far as I know. I disabled the original service of the telnet service and set up the fake telnet service so that I can trick him into giving me the evidence I want.
Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:45 am View user's profile Send private message
azrael.punkt



Joined: 25 Oct 2008
Posts: 1

Post Reply with quote
On my old computer there is nothing on it to save my ip-adress or something like that.

And he looked a wrong ip-adress!!!!
Funny guy!!
Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ICQ Number
The_Dark_Avenger



Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Posts: 115

Post Reply with quote
Oh my...
Quote:

Dividesbyzer0 is without a doubt one of the most skilled hackers I have ever met. If you have to pick your enemies, don't pick him. He's a master at Visual Basic and Telnet.

Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:    
Reply to topic    hacker.org Forum Index » The Hacker's Server All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

 
Jump to: 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Design by Freestyle XL / Flowers Online.