hacker.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Where is everyone?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic    hacker.org Forum Index » The Hacker's Server View previous topic
View next topic
Where is everyone?
Valar_Dragon

Post Reply with quote
I guess the only way the site is going anywhere/Same type of site, would be if someone was willing to spearhead the thing. Once you have real intitiative and start the project going, I'm sure you could post here for help setting it up with a specific issue.

I for one, don't think I have the time to spearhead it, But I would be more than happy to work on one small aspect of a new site. (I.e. make some challenges, test things out, make a mybb forums etc.), and I am fairly certain others are of this same attitude.

The reason I left for a couple months really came down to two things: Not many people, and no new content.

Although it would be preferable to have adum revive and rejuvenate the website, if someone was willing to be in charge of making the new site, I am sure that can find plenty of help, and ability to delegate tasks to people here.
Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
avrrobot

Post Reply with quote
I myself do have a bit of spare time, however I don't know a lot about making websites. So I too could help (even a lot), but I can not lead such a project, as my knowledge in this field is limited.
Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:46 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    hacker.org Forum Index » The Hacker's Server All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: